Always have clean hands when handling the Canvas Mount
Regular dusting – using a duster won’t scratch the print and it is the best way to keep it dust-free. We recommend taking the print down to clean it or hold it with one hand while you dust with the other so that it doesn’t get knocked off the wall accidentally.
Canvas needs to breathe.
Don’t store prints in airtight containers such as plastic bags or behind glass. Moisture may become trapped inside causing damage to the image.
Wipe clean – this can be done as often as you remember, using a soft dry, scratch-free cloth. (No Water)
– Giclee grade canvas print
– CC0 authorized original high-resolution images
– Latest digital printing technology with high resolution of 300 DPI (dots per inch)
– Dye-based ink: vibrant and bright colours
– Images sprayed with Krylon Preserve It! ® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant (Guards against moisture and UV fading)
– 240g/m2 archival oil painting grade matt canvas
– Canvas stretched onto solid pine wood +eco-friendly PP black frame
– Multi-protection/impact-proof packaging
– This Canvas is coated with a fixing agent for a quality texture.